11.19.2011

weekend bliss

  • I'm so grateful for my job. I've been crafting for 4 hours now and I have tons of cool things I'm making. Love it. 
  • I'm very grateful for JoAnn's Craft Store- my second home. I love it in there! Wish they had more stuff and that I could afford it all. I need a sewing machine in a bad way. 
  • I'm grateful that I got 8 hours of sleep. I love it when that happens. 
  • I'm grateful for my cats. Even though they fight a lot. 
  • I'm grateful that Thanksgiving is coming up! I love it. 
  • I'm grateful that I got to meet with my counselor today. She rocks. 
  • I'm grateful for good friends. 
  • I'm grateful for the trucker that just brought me some books on tape. Yes, tape. Who even has a cassette player anymore? Oh yeah, I do. Can't wait to listen to them someday. 
  • I'm grateful for love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment