11.21.2011

weeeeeeeeeee!kend!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!  
In 3.5 hours, my three-fun-filled-days of no working begins!

Although I may not be at the truck stop, I definitely won't be bored! I have a lot to do and not a lot of time.
  • I need to find 20 old and or cute frames- all different, preferably. I will also need to paint and revamp them, if they are used. 
  • I need to make a shit ton of food for the Thanksgiving bash we're having. 
  • I need to finish a few birthday presents and think of a bridal shower present. 
  • I need to fit some sleep in and maybe some lounging with nothing to do but cuddle with my kittens. 
  • I need to get some serious bro time in- and sis time, if she's available. 
  • I need to clean, clean, clean.
  • I need to finish all the decorations and set them up for the Thanksgiving din. 
Today I'm grateful for:
  • cute, thoughtful things that people say, often without knowing that it's such. 
  • my boots. they may not be glam status, but they're warm. ha ha
  • my new SUU gear that i purchased. 
  • that i get to see Joey nearly every morning right when he wakes up. he's so cute.
  • birthdays, weddings, thanksgiving, and christmas in the next month! 
  • my Katz, both human and animal. 

And last but not least, I'll leave you with this inspirational thought of the day. Enjoy.


One song can spark a moment,
One flower can wake the dream
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald spring.
One smile begins a friendship,
One handclasp lifts a soul.
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One word can frame the goal
One vote can change a nation,
One sunbeam lights a room
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.
One step must start each journey.
One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.
One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what's true,
One life can make a difference,
You see, it's up to you!
-Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment