11.01.2011

back at it...

Since my last "grateful" list turned into a "hateful" list, I guess I'll start up the gratitude again. I do have a lot to be grateful for and I feel very blessed....it did feel pretty damn good to be hateful for a minute though. :]

  • I'm grateful I have warm shoes on tonight. 
  • I'm grateful for the warm sweater I wore to work. It's frigid in here!
  • I am so grateful I get to see Joey anytime I want to. He's the man.
  • I am grateful that it only snowed a little bit today. It was actually kinda pretty.
  • I am grateful that I got to go to two football games and a basketball game in the last week. Sweet.
  • I am grateful for my little kitten. He really is a cute little guy.
  • I'm grateful to have 6 months a 2 days sober. Who woulda thunk?
  • I am so grateful that my sponsor is helping me learn to be a spiritual person. She's amazing and I hope to be like her someday. :)
  • I'm grateful that I get rides everywhere I need to be. Thanks for all who drive me. :)
  • I am grateful I can pay my bills.
  • I'm grateful my job allows me to blog all night. And anything else I want. And for my bosses. They are awesome!
  • I'm grateful my grandpa is still alive and that I have a good relationship with him.
  • I'm grateful that I get to learn how to have healthy relationships.
  • I'm grateful that I'm able to be myself.
  • I'm grateful that I get to believe what I believe...and not what someone else tells me to believe.
  • I'm grateful that I have a phone! I like texting.
  • I am grateful to have dishes that I get to wash.
  • I'm grateful for a nice apartment to live in.
  • I'm grateful that I get to be a whiny bitch whenever I want to be...
  • I'm grateful for sleep. Without it, I'm a huge bitch.
  • I'm grateful that my dad paid my student fees off so that I can get back into school sometime.
  • I'm grateful to have so much support from my friends and family in Cedar.
  • I'm grateful that I don't have time to get bored. Or at least very rarely.
  • I'm grateful I'm healthy.
  • I'm grateful for music.
  • I'm grateful for face wash.
  • I'm grateful that I don't get what I deserve.
  • I am grateful I get to spend time with loved ones.
  • I am grateful for the warm clothes I have.
  • I am grateful that I got to hang out with rad people, watch basketball, and stay sober on Halloween.
  • I am grateful that even though drinking sounds like a good idea, I'm still sober.
  • I am soooo grateful for my sponsor and for her understanding and patience while still pushing me to do more.
  • I am grateful for mascara.
  • I'm grateful for all the things and people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment