|one of the bags i made|
- I'm grateful that I got 5 makeup bags completed and posted in my Etsy store. You can check them out HERE.
- I'm grateful that I got to hang out with my grandparents all day while I was sewing at their house. I'm gonna have to do that more often because it was fun to just be there with them.
- I'm grateful that I got to cuddle with my kitty all morning.
- I'm grateful that I got to go to the SUU mens basketball game and they won! Thanks for being my date, again, April. :)
- I'm grateful that April is my official date for any sporting event known to man. Thanks dude.
- I'm grateful that the SUU cop who was at the game and sat on the row behind me didn't have to arrest me for being drunk. That's pretty neat. I didn't even get nervous that he was sitting by me...except when I was yelling profanities at the referee...that's not illegal, right?
- I'm grateful that I got to eat Subway for dinner. So delicious. mmmm
- I'm grateful that I got to have a day off and didn't waste it all sleeping. It didn't last long enough, but it was nice!
- I'm grateful that I get to go to group tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm a hot mess and I like going and talking about all of my craziness. Weird, I know. . .
- I'm grateful for a good roommate. I know I say it a lot, but it's true. Our apartment is way too small to have a roomie you don't like...I can't imagine. Thanks Jazz.
- I'm grateful for cute texts.
- I'm grateful that I remember what I did last night. Pretty neat.
- I'm grateful that I have so many amazing people in my life.
- I'm grateful I got to pee in a cup to drug test today. Always a pleasurable experience.
- I'm grateful that my sponsor invited me to "girls nite". She's way too cool for me and she invited me...awesome! :)
- I'm grateful for my tattoos. I mean, sure, I have one or two that might not make much sense right now...but they're part of me and I like them. I can't wait to add this to it:
|i have the anchor and i really, really NEED to words now. i love it!|
Hope ya'll have a fantastic day/night...whichever it is for you!