Thank God I get to do whatever I want at work....but I'd still like a day off. And a night in my bed. But whateve, this is the life. I'm livin' the dream and I am very grateful to have a job. Plus, overtime kicks ass.
Today I'm grateful:
- I get to go volunteer at the Summer Games for a few hours after work with the women at HHW.
- I'll get to cuddle with Calv for a few hours before I come back to work tonight.
- I have a cute new water bottle. It's a Nalgene....like the one Enna stole from me. ;)
- I had lunch with my mom yesterday. Just us. Weird, but good.
- Joey called me a few minutes ago to say "hi". I love that boy so much.
- I made bomb.com food yesterday. Fry bread with honey butter. Holy smokes, it was good. Plus...there's more where that came from!
- I'm still listening to Mayer Hawthorne on repeat and I love it. (2 songs, anyway)
- It's a beautiful day outside and I'm gonna work on my tan...or lack thereof!