11.06.2011

Sunday, that one day...

Today I'm grateful for a cool boss. He makes work less of a bitch...most of the time. :)

Today I'm grateful for a couple extra hours of overtime. My paycheck needs a little padding.

Today I'm grateful for Diet Coke. Yummmmmm

Today I'm grateful that Britt (and her lover...and her other lover?) came and saw me at work. Cute.

Today I'm grateful that I got to see Joey in a "Ken" (as in Barbie and Ken) wig....priceless.

Today I'm grateful that I have been crafting for like 5 hours and I've been getting paid to do so. Bonus.

Today I'm grateful that I bought lots of veggies. I can't wait to go home and chow them down.

Today I'm grateful for true friends.

Today I'm grateful that it's not windy. The building feels a lot more secure tonight than the previous two nights...

Today I'm grateful for band-aids.

Today I'm grateful for Monster Cookies. I am going to do some serious baking when I get off work. I haven't had them in years and I'm stoked about it. Don't know what a Monster Cookie is? Click HERE.

Today I'm grateful that I got all my laundry done. And I even put it away. Usually I don't do that part.

Today I'm grateful for my new socks. They have aloe in them or something to promote healthy heals. I'll let you know...

Today I'm grateful for my cute new earrings. They were quite the find. I'm pleased.

Today I'm grateful for pandora.com---it surely helps time pass more quickly.

Today I'm grateful for you. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment