April and I were eating some lunch at the park on Friday and I'm pretty sure I was sore from laughing. I would repeat the conversation, but it wouldn't be funny or make sense at this point. Just know that it's Sunday morning and I'm still sore from all the laughing. I even threw up part of my Big Mac during the process. Gag, I know...
Calvie is still weak and has a fever, but he's eating and I'm forcing him to drink water (I have a little squeezer thing and I shove it down his throat). We have slept 90% of the last three days and it's been glorious. I had to leave him to come to work and I'm really sad about it- I wanted to bring him but I know he'll be more comfortable in bed at home anyway. Sorry for all the cat updates...it's just that I love Calv more than most things in life and it breaks my little heart that he's so sick.
I'm in a hater mood, but I'm gonna make a grateful list. Here goes...
- I'm grateful that I have a job so that I can pay my bills and buy expensive cat food.
- I'm grateful that my dad knows how much I love my kitty and called the vet (on a day the vet was closed), got Calv an appointment, and paid for it. My dad rocks.
- I'm grateful that I have been able to sleep so much this weekend. I have been sick and feeling like poop all week, so it's been a nice break.
- I'm grateful that I was only 1/2 hour late for work today. Good thing Calv woke me up...otherwise I would have been asleep all night. oops!
- I'm grateful for Ape and cruising. Lots of good laughs.
- I'm grateful that I have so many amazing people in my life. Seriously, it kind of freaks me out.
- I'm grateful that I get to be sober today.
- I'm grateful that when I'm having a bad day (or any day), I have people who care about me.
- I'm grateful for Joey.
- I'm grateful for love.
- I'm grateful that I am not in a messed up relationship. Single for life, yo. haha
- I'm grateful for my parents. Happy Anniversary!
- I'm grateful that Thanksgiving is over and it turned out well!