1.14.2012

Saturday is my Wednesday...

Only two more days of work and then I get a day off...so pumped. This week was fine...actually, it was pretty great. I got enough sleep most days and I don't think I even cried once. Next week might be slightly crazy, but what would life be if it wasn't crazy sometimes?


  • Today I'm going to sleep for 8 hours/cuddle with Calvin.
  • Today I'm going to clean the litter box out, again. Seriously, I'm done cleaning that shit hole out...but I love Calv, so whateve. 
  • Today I'm going to read White Teeth by Zadie Smith
  • Today I'm going to make something for dinner. Something fancy. 
  • Today I'm going to do laundry. 
  • Today I'm going to drink a gallon of water. 
  • Today I'm going to go visit my grandparents. 
  • Today I'm going to make a sched of my next week so that I can stop stressing about it. 
  • Today I'm going to have a pajama day...pretty much like every other day of my life. ha
  • Today I'm going to listen to good music whilst I clean (maybe minus the cleaning part)...
I have the coolest sibs on earth, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment