In the last nine months I:
- met some of the most wonderful people on earth, i swear.
- lived with 8 other girls and sometimes didn't leave the house for days at a time. oh rehab, how i miss you. ha ha
- got to help put on a wonderful thanksgiving dinner for people who didn't have anywhere to go. <3
- got a sweet house and an awesome roomie.
- met the only cat in the world that i love. Calvie rocks my world.
- learned about scooping litter boxes first hand...a little too many times, but it's all good.
- missed people everyday.
- learned that i don't get to control everything...but dammit, i still try.
- cried a lot.
- laughed more than i thought was possible sober...or at all.
- learned that i should never date anyone. ever again. but i probably will. ha
- cuddled with my cat instead of going to parties....sober or otherwise. i just don't like to party anymore. period.
- hung out with my grandparents more than i have in my entire life and it's the coolest thing ever.
- was single. And oddly okay with it. I haven't even touched anyone. At all. Ever.
- went to more basketball games than i had in the previous 6 years or more. best thing ever.
- helped with sub4santa and loved it. one of the coolest things i've ever done.
- have been a hermit. and i love it.
- have not had an energy drink. not one single one. and it's a good thing or i'd be even more broke than i already am.
- had a few nervous breakdowns, driven to the liquor store and then pulled my head outta my ass and didn't drink. don't judge me. ha
- went to Texas!
- probably did more stuff, but you get the idea.
Side note: After the last relationship that I was in, I decided that I would never date again. Up until recently it hasn't even crossed my mind or been an issue. At all.
And then I met this awesome girl.
Don't worry, it was over before it even started because I just don't date; I don't want to date. I don't know if I'll ever be "ready" to date anyone ever again, but right now I'm pretty sure that it would just be a shit show. Maybe I just like being a hermit. Or maybe I don't know how to date and be sober at the same time. Who knows? All I know is that I should get a medal or something for being the most awkward person on the planet. Go me!
So, here's to another (insert any amount of time you want) of singledom! Bring it on. :]