1.26.2012

Life is so good!

Holy smokes. Life is so good right now. I have so many things going for me; I'm very blessed and very grateful.


  • I'm grateful that I have spent the week taking time for myself and that I was actually able to do so. Much needed. Back to reality. Kind of. ;) 
  • I'm grateful for new friends. : ) Funny how life works...
  • I'm grateful for Joey Bear and Enna. Best sibs ever. 
  • I'm grateful for old friends. 
  • I'm grateful for basketball. 
  • I'm grateful that I get to hang out with my grandparents. This week I celebrated one of my grandpa's friends 94th birthday. Holy shit, that's old! It was such a fun party and I loved it! 
  • I'm grateful for new beginnings and a fresh start! 
  • I'm grateful for patience. Especially when it's other people who have it. ;)
  • I'm grateful for my kitty. 
  • I'm grateful to be alive and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment