1.23.2012

happie, happie, hippie

I had a super weekend! I fit in two basketball games, dinner with the sibs, Sunday dinner with my family (I'm usually too busy sleeping to make it), watched Crazy, Stupid, Love, went running (again), snuggled with my kitty, and went to dinner with some friends. All in all, it was  fun-filled weekend, for sure.

Today I'm grateful for:

  • water- especially Crystal Light flavored water. yumm
  • Joey- love his guts
  • we took this pic before Sunday din on Joey's new iPad















  • my parents
  • my sibs
  • running- i seriously forgot how much i love it once i start doing it. getting out the door is the hardest part. i feel so great after a good run. mmmmm.
  • new music <3
  • netflix- i caved and got it again. i like watching movies at work...so there!
  • Calvie....he's such a sweet little guy. i bought him some dog bones to chew on and it's the cutest thing ever to watch him try. 
  • new beginnings---everyday. 
  • loveeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment