I started reading 3 new books:
- The Love Revolution
- The Four Agreements
- Juliette, Naked by Nick Hornby
I have been starting to actually want to be more spiritual. In doing so, I've decided that I want to learn how to meditate. Thus far, it's definitely something that I need to work on; I've also learned that even by trying to meditate for a short amount of time it helps my entire day go more smoothly and allows me to be in the moment instead of worrying about things that haven't happened yet.
Today, the 3rd day of my "being in the moment" quest, I received some wonderful news that I had been stressing about for months! I am so grateful that things are starting to pick up again and fall into place.
- that Cedar City has a pretty amazing bookstore! I never thought of going to Braun Books before someone suggested that I read a book they have-- I went there today and fell in love! I'll definitely be hanging out there more often!
- that I get to go to two basketball games tomorrow before work!
- for love.
- having meaningful conversations--i've been talking to everyone i know about meditation and i love hearing how other people do it or don't do it.
- that i have time to read. i forgot how much i enjoy doing it.
- to have a job!
- for a warm house, food to eat, and that i can shower everyday.
- that I got to take grandpa and grandma out today and hang out. no hospitals, just hanging out.
- that i get to sleep in about 6 hours!
- for Calvin and Gretch. Cute little suckers!
- for good friends and family.
I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!