1.21.2012

grateful

Today I'm grateful for my family and friends.

I'm grateful for my kitty(ies). I would be so sad without Calvie.

I'm so grateful for a place to live and food to eat.

I'm very grateful that I have good health.

I'm grateful to have a job.

I'm grateful that I have a car to drive.

I'm grateful for the time I get to spend with my grandparents.

I'm grateful for Horizon House and all the staff.

I'm grateful for love.

I'm grateful for my sponsor and the inspirational texts I get every morning from her.

I'm grateful for music.

I'm grateful to live in Cedar. As much as I say I wanna leave (which I really do), I love living here, too. It's beautiful and I have lots of wonderful friends an family here.

I'm grateful that I'm not in school this semester. I think I'd be out-of-my-mind-crazy....or more than I am already, anyway. That'd be freaky.

I'm grateful that I have two basketball games to attend tomorrow.

I'm grateful for the wonderful, warm weather we've had lately!! Although, I did get a lecture from a 4th grader about how we're going to go into a water shortage and then our water bills will be super high....good thing I don't pay for water! Thanks landlords!

I'm grateful for a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment