7.19.2012

Rich Girl, bitch girl..

I'm obsessed with the bird and the bee's cover of Rich Girl today. Love it.

I was looking forward to camping/cabin this weekend, but now it seems like everyone bailed/got sick/work, etc. So, it'll be me and a few families...if it happens. I'm sort of hoping we can reschedule because I'd rather do something else if it's just a few people. I have lots of summer goals left (Vegas, Lagoon, Rez, Red Cliffs, etc)...and this would be a perfect weekend to get started! I'm bummed I asked for the whole weekend off work and now it's not really turning out...but I suppose that's the way life works!

Grateful:

  • My sister is coming to visit soon and I'm so excited to see her! Party time. 
  • Good music
  • Joey Bear. I love that we talk on the phone every morning and usually at least one other time during the day. He's the coolest dude I know. 
  • Calv, of course. I love him so much. 
  • I'm sober! 
  • My parents for doing whatever they can to support me. They are both great supports to me and I'm realizing more and more how much they have done for me throughout my life and currently. I'm pretty lucky. 
  • Fans/AC. My house has actually been pretty livable lately and I can get my sleeping in during the day, which has been helpful. 
  • My friends. They're all awesome in different ways and I'm grateful to have so many people in my life who I love so much!
  • To be happy. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. Sometimes I forget how miserable I was a little more than a year ago...life is definitely getting better and I just don't see it until I take time to write down all the things I'm grateful for. 
  • I have enough food, gas in my car, rent paid/house to live in, and I have a job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment