So instead of worrying and being a bitch-face, I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks as much as I can because 1. I will be going to school and working full-time or 2. I will be working my ass off/getting a second job so I can either save up for school or move somewhere rad. So for the next few weeks I am just going to enjoy what life in Southern Utah has to offer.
So here's my summer-is-almost-over/ I'm-gonna-be-an-official-old-maid-soon bucket list:
- I am going to go see '25th Annual Spelling Bee' at Tuachan in a couple of weeks. I have never really been into musicals, but since I went to Avenue Q while I was in Texas a year ago I have wanted to see another one! This one looks really cute and I'm excited to see it!
- I'm going to my cabin for the weekend with friends. I'm a little stressed about it because I hate being in large groups of people without being able to get away...but, I think it'll be fun.
- I still need to hit up New Castle Res, Red Cliffs, and Zion.
- Lagoon. Again!
- Vegas pool weekend.
- Celebrate my mom's 60th b-day...Party time!
- A play in Cedar...at one of the many festivals. ;)
The chances of me getting enough time off work/having enough money to do all of this is very slim, but I'm going to try my hardest! Wish me luck!