10.30.2011

Weekend Bliss!

  • I'm grateful that I had two whole days off in a row! YAY! Weekends were something I almost forgot existed without work. 
  • I'm grateful that I got to go to SLC and party it up. And by party, I mean go to a football game. Joey is the coolest manager ever.
  • I'm grateful I got to spend time with people that I freaking love.  A lot. 
  • I am grateful that I got to go to lunch with my fam on Saturday for my 6 month sober party. Awesome.
  • I'm grateful that I got free tickets for rad seats to the SUU football game on Saturday with April. Good game! 
  • I'm grateful that I got to dress up and go to a Halloween party where everyone was sober. Weird, awkward, and funny.
  • I'm grateful that I got two nights of sleep. I miss that. 
  • I'm grateful that I've been sober 6 months and 1 day today.
  • I'm grateful for old friends, new friends, and learning for the past. 
  • I'm grateful to be alive! Time to start an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment