10.22.2011

Weekend Bliss

This weekend has gone by rather quickly; since I've been at work the whole time, I'm rather grateful. I am just counting down the days for my Lagoon trip/shopping spree! Wahooooooo!

  • I'm grateful for Calvin. He's been keeping me good company while the roomie is outta town. I almost bought him a huge dog bone today, but decided that I'll just put up with the bites on my arms for now.
  • I'm grateful that I got to go to dinner with Dad and Joey today. Yum.
  • I'm grateful that I got to see Tannie, grandpa, and grandma today. 
  • I'm grateful that I have a good relationship with my fam (for the most part) today. 
  • I'm grateful for my job. 
  • I'm grateful for the documentary that Ashley let me borrow. It's interesting, for sure.
  • I'm grateful for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment