10.21.2011

I'm grateful, grateful, grateful...it's been a couple of days but I'm still here.

  • Today I had the opportunity to attend a conference on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in St. George. I had no idea what to expect but I'm so grateful that I got to attend, thanks to Horizon House. I learned so much and it made me so grateful for all that I have and all the amazing people in my life.
  • I got to have veggie pizza (my fav) with my parents tonight. yum.
  • I didn't have to work grave on Thursday. Thanks Shaina. Pretty sure I would have died at the conference.
  • I just got a 3 hour nap in before work. I'm not sure it helped, but I liked it. 
  • Calv was super cute when I got home from St. George. He even wanted to cuddle....and then he started biting me. Darn. 
  • I'm grateful that my grandpa is doing alright. And I can't wait to see him again. 
  • I'm grateful to have a strong support system. I have so many wonderful people in my life. 
  • I'm grateful that I got next weekend off work so that I can go to Frightmares with Enna. AND I still get all my hours in at work. Thanks Kurt...
  • I'm grateful for my HP. 
  • I'm grateful for forgiveness. 
I hope ya'll have a super weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment