10.06.2011

oops, i missed a couple...

Grateful on Thursday, of course.
  • I'm grateful that I have a house. For real, it's freezing outside. It's pretty effin' cold in the house but I can't imagine what it'd be like without it!
  • I'm grateful I got to hang out with Jordan, Anne, and Joey today! <3
  • I'm grateful that I have Calvin. He keeps me company and I love him. 
  • I'm grateful that I found some sweaters today. I don't have any winter clothes, so I gotta do something about that. 
  • I'm grateful that I didn't have to be outside in the snow today. Gross!
  • I'm grateful that I'm getting extra hours at work. I need money, lets be real.
  • I'm grateful that I have an amazing fam and friends. Love ya'll.
  • I'm grateful that I also go to hang with April and Jazz today. 
  • I'm grateful that I get to do laundry at work, while I play on facebook and my blog. Seriously, awesome job!
  • I'm grateful that Enna is gonna make me some cute earrings! I love them and I can't wait!
  • I'm grateful that I have food in the house to eat. 
  • I'm grateful that I quit snusing 4 days ago! I haven't wasted as much money as usual. Cool!
  • I'm grateful that I got to have a sleepover with Britt earlier this week (Tuesday night, I think). 
  • I'm grateful that I have warm shoes. Today is my first day wearing them. Not as cool as the flip flops, but definitely warmer. Bonus.
  • I'm grateful that my HP knows what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment