10.17.2011

Tuesday already?

Seems like my "day off" isn't really a day off at all. I want a vacation!

  • I'm grateful that I got to spend time with my grandpa today. 
  • I'm grateful that I got to show up and be there for gramps when he needed someone. 
  • I'm grateful that I believe what I believe. 
  • I'm grateful to have good health.
  • I'm grateful to still have all my grandparents.
  • I'm grateful I was able to sneak away and go to the noon AA meeting.
  • I'm grateful that I got to sleep. I may have wasted my night off doing it, but it sure felt good.
  • I'm grateful for my roomie. She did my dishes. Lots of them. 
  • I'm grateful for lotion. I love it. 
  • I'm grateful for yarn? haha
  • I'm grateful for diet Coke. What would my life be like without it? 
  • I'm grateful for my dad. He's the best person I know.
  • I'm grateful for my grandma. It was so cute to see her kiss my grandpa goodbye today when I picked him up. I love how in love they are, even after all these years. 
  • I'm grateful for family. My family.
  • I'm grateful I bought a groupon coupon for Dairy Queen a few weeks ago. I used it today and it was well worth it. 
  • I'm grateful for Calv. He's a butt head sometimes, but he's so cute when he's sleeping on the pillow next to me. 
  • I'm grateful to have an HP that loves everyone. Including me. 
  • I'm just grateful today, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment