10.07.2011

TGIF, again.

Seems like Friday's don't last long enough and Monday comes too soon. Good thing I'll be at work all of this Friday except the hours between 7:30am and 5pm. Awesome. ha.

Just wanted to document my first time wearing real shoes since....um, last winter when I was in Utah for something. It's been a long while. I miss the Las Vegas weather right about now....

  • I'm grateful for caffeine and that I'm allowed to drink it. Shiz. 
  • I'm grateful for my jacket. It's freezing in this joint. 
  • I'm grateful that my shift is half way over. yay.
  • I'm grateful that I get to go home and sleep. I'm tired.
  • I'm grateful that I get to go to Homecoming with Joey tomorrow. woot.
  • I'm grateful that even though I won't be getting much sleep this weekend, I'm sober and I won't die. Sweet. Well...I may die, but it won't be because I was drunk or something stupid. 
  • I'm grateful that I get to go home to my own house and shower in my own shower and sleep in my own bed. 
  • I'm grateful that Calv will be ready to cuddle when I get home. And even if he's not, I'll make him anyway. 
  • I'm grateful for clean laundry. Yum.
  • I'm grateful that T Dog told me that you can freeze soup. Furreal, we woulda been eating broccoli soup for a month. Instead, I just froze most of it. Sweet. 
  • I'm grateful that I shaved my legs today. I like that. 
  • I'm grateful that I have anything and everything I need. Plus some. Life is good. 
  • I'm grateful that I'm happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment