6.07.2012

Today is my Friday!

7 hours of work and I'll be enjoying a day off! I'm the only person at work who will work graveyards...so it's crazy right now. I'll be glad when the other graveyard dude gets back from his summer vacation (4 weeks).

Wednesday was cool. I got off work at 7:30am, went home and started laundry and then went for a bike ride! I love that I've been making time to ride my bike. I feel soooo much better when I do it and it makes me fall asleep even more quickly. Plus, I'm hoping that if I ride it for a few weeks I'll be able to actually start running...I miss running a lot!

Wednesday evening I started the tobacco cessation group at Horzion House. It was pretty cool. I wasn't very prepared, so that's something I'll have to do better next week. I found out that I will get a stipend to teach the class that I thought I was volunteering to do! Cool! My phone will be paid for each month. I like that.

I got to hit up WOW Wednesday with my bestie...even though I really shouldn't be drinking Coke, it tasted oh-so-wonderful!

Nothing too exciting is going on in my life but I have so much going for me right now.

For my day off I plan to go for a bike ride, dinner date with my dad, and clean my house. Plus I have some cake baking to do. Maybe I'll get crazy and go tanning, too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment