6.24.2012

Grateful

  • I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life. I know I say it a lot, but it's true. I have so many amazing friends and family and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. All the new friends I've made since I've been sober are amazing and help me remember why I'm sober. My family and all my old friends who I put through hell and they are still there for me is amazing. I did a lot of stupid shit and I'm grateful that they're still there for me. I'm pretty lucky in the friends and family area. 
  • I'm grateful that I am sober. Holy shit, some days I think it'd be awesome to get drunk because sometimes life is life...but then I get to remember why I'm sober. 
  • I'm so grateful that I have my own house. It's so nice to be able to go home and just chill. Who cares that I spend only like 8 hours a day there...it's so worth it. 
  • I'm grateful for Calv. Seriously, that cat is that coolest cat on earth and I love him. I donno what I'd do without Calvie.
  • I'm grateful for chapstick. For real, it's the best thing ever. 
  • I'm grateful that I have a car to drive. 
  • I'm grateful for my job. It's chill, my co-workers and boss are cool, and I get all the hours I want...plus some! 
  • I'm grateful that I have fun stuff planned EVERY weekend for the next two months. Plus some in between. This has been the best summer I can remember in a long time. ....and probably the only summer I remember in a long time, with the exception of last summer ( I just wasn't in the position to focus on fun at that point). 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment