8.05.2011

Today...

  • I wonder where all my money goes...seriously...
  • coffee grosses me out and then i drink it anyway. lots of it. all night long.
  • I feel like I'll never be good enough. 
  • giving up seems easier than going through all the BS. But I won't give up. 
  • I wonder why the hell I like Snus..Gross! but I love it. 
  • I think about how awesome my life is and get really terrified. 
  • I forget my past and where I've been. Then I remember it and remember why I'm doing what I'm doing today. 
  • if I could hop on a plane right now I would. I'd go anywhere! 
  • I get to move into my new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!
  • I'm gonna try my hardest to get a pet (dog or cat). Dream big, Jill...Dream big.
  • I'm bored at work. Go figure. 
  • is Friday! :]
  • I want to sleep all day but that isn't gonna happen. 
  • I love water. 
  • I hope I don't have to pee in a cup. I hate that.
  • I'm grateful for all the cool peeps in my life. Furreal, ya'll rock.
  • I get to hang out with my beautiful sister Enna
  • I get to spend time with my brothers.
  • I'm gonna go grocery shopping for my new house, yet I have no dishes or any furniture. ha.
  • I'm happy as a bee. Whatever that means.
  • I miss you.
  • I'm scared shitless and I'm gonna do it anyway. 
  • I use "I" a lot. I'm a selfish little betch.
  • tanning sounds fun. I shall go. 
  • I'm gonna paint my bed. Black. I'll show you when it's done. Maybe...
  • I get to play with Lily. She's cute and fun.
  • I'll be coming back to work. So I'm sure I'll be blogging again. Don't worry. 
  • I'm gonna adopt my plant back from my sister. Thanks for taking care of Benny for the last ...year. Pretty sure I got him as a baby and then I ran away so my sister was his foster mom. I get him back today. Finally. It's been quite the journey. Welcome home, Benny Boo boo.
  • I applied at a couple more jobs. Even though I have one. I want more. More more more. 
  • I'm rambling. As always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment