8.19.2011

my big "phat" gratitude list.

Ya know when you're just feelin' blue? Well, I got some good advice to make a list of all the things I'm grateful for right now. I don't wanna lose it, so you get to read it too! Here we go...
Joey Bear @ the football game!





  • Joey Buffalo Ganster Decker (yes, GanSter)...He is simply amazing. He is the football manager for CHS and travel to American Fork to support them tonight. I wish I could have been there to cheer Joey on. When the football team was doing their fundraiser (selling coupon cards) and they didn't give Joey any to sell he felt left out so they gave him a few. By the end of the few days they were selling Joey had sold over 30 cards--beating everyone on the team. Joey is the most dedicated and the loving guy in the world. Thanks for showing me what it's like to put your whole heart into the things you do, Joey. I love you!
  •  My home. I love living there and I'm so lucky to have such kind landlords. Furreal, best thing ever. 
  • Sobriety. Even though sometimes I'm a little betch about it, I know I wouldn't have any of the people and things in my life that I do right now. I'm very grateful for the gift that I've been given.
  • On that note, I'm grateful for the Horizon House for even allowing me to come there and to deal with all my shiz. The staff there are amazing. Thank you, thank you. I can't say it enough. 
  • My fam. We don't always get along and sometimes I wish things were different but I always know they'll be there for me and for that I'm very grateful. I love you guys. 
  • My sponsor. She's amazing and I love her. 
  • My friends. I love you all dearly. Thanks for being here for me and for not giving up on me.
  • My job. I'm very grateful that I work for awesome people. I love the owners/ manager. Seriously, thanks for giving me a job back even after everything. 
  • lots more but I think this is good for now...right??

No comments:

Post a Comment