8.13.2011

crying at the truck stop...

Ruby ( i don't know her, but I love her)
Pretty sure I just read THIS BLOG and I've been crying. It's about a little baby who was suffering from a rare liver disease. She died yesterday. The blog documents her life and shows the hope that her parents and those who loved her had for her. I don't know exactly what it is but I just feel so sad, yet I have this sense of hope that I'm very lucky. And also that sweet little Ruby is in a safe place.

I've never really thought about how lucky I am to have such a healthy body. Seriously, I have done so much shit to my body that I should be dead. My liver should be the one that is failing, not a little baby. It had never occurred to me, until ...10 minutes ago, how lucky I truly am.

I'm gonna go cry some more and maybe start giving my liver some love...

And big thanks to my HP for letting me be healthy. I'm a lucky girl, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment