8.06.2011

:]



Today has been a good one. I mean, sure, I've had two hours of sleep in the last 50 something hours; I'm sure I've been a real peach today. I got to go play with Lily this morning when I got off work and then I moved into my new house. And by that I mean I took all my shit there and haven't unpacked it yet. Really, I don't have a lot to unpack. Mostly clothes and random shit. I don't have any furniture and it's pretty bare, but I love it.

I jammed to my iPod and danced around in my underwear. That was fun.

When I woke up from my nap I was pretty terrified. I don't remember the last time I was home alone anywhere....I know, I know, grow up. But furreal, I'm a baby. I had to turn on every light...good thing the utilities are included in the rent!

Although there are FOUR dog kennels in the backyard, I was informed that pets are not allowed...wtf? haha. Oh well. I can barely afford myself and my plant so maybe a dog will come later.

Today I bought food for my new place. The only problem is that I forgot I didn't have a microwave OR any pots/pans...or dishes. I got home, starving, and the only thing I could eat was crackers and cheese. Livin' the dream, baby.

Do you ever feel like your life is a dream? Or that you're in a horror film? I do. But really, I'm a crazy betch.

No comments:

Post a Comment