8.07.2011

first night jitters...

I slept at my new house for the first time (well, the first time that it was actually night time) last night. I'd like to report that I was a big girl and didn't get scared...and that would be a lie. I was terrified.

I got in bed at 2am and about 2 minutes later I got up because I was so scared. I cleaned the kitchen. Like scrubbed the shit out of it. I unpacked some more boxes and I even did a tad bit of decorating. Once 5am rolled around I tried to get back in bed. Still scared, but I stayed there and finally fell asleep when the sun was coming up around 7am.

I slept peacefully until my parents showed up with some things for my new pad and some food. Yum. Thanks M & D. Then I went back to sleep until around 4pm.

I figure that my first night alone in a my new place would be the scariest. I'm working a grave tonight so I won't get to test the theory until tomorrow night to let ya'll know how it goes...Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment