2.04.2013

Random shiz

School blows my mind sometimes. I love learning new things but sometimes it also makes me very sad. I'm reading a book about human trafficking right now and the statistics are very eye opening and appalling. Women and children are sold for upwards for $15,000.00 for the sex trade- how is this even real? Ignorance is usually bliss, I guess. 

I have a big exam this week and I don't feel prepared at all. It's in Language, Thought and Culture which is an anthropology class; turns out it is more grammar and language than anything...not my strongest point. Plus it's based on the Hopi language- and I'm completely lost. Oh well, I guess it's too late to turn back now. Better get to studying!

Today was the Super Bowl. I am proud to say I didn't watch one bit of it. Plus, I got to watch the commercials (the only semi good part) on youtube tonight anyway. I did eat pizza at my parents house with Joey though...so I guess that's another good part of the party. I really hate football. 

This week is the start of nightmare February. I will now have class from 10am-9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am taking a Black History Month class and it's only in February- I'm really excited to take it but I feel like I'm going to be a huge mess living on caffeine even more than I already do on those days. 

The new Tegan and Sara album is seriously great. I have been listening on repeat for a long while now. I just love those gals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment