2.24.2013

my other full-time job

The past three days have been spent in the SUU Centrum Arena, my bed (for shorter time than I would like or need), and work.

Today alone I spent 8 hours (yes, 8) watching basketball. I didn't leave the building once. Mostly because it was snowing and I didn't want to go out in it; also because there was basketball going on and I wanted to watch.

I can honestly say that I'm tired of watching basketball. I think partly it's because after watching basketball all day I didn't get to go home and crawl in bed- I came to work instead. I feel like I have three full-time jobs (work, school and basketball) and I don't want to do any of them right now.

Oh well, the past 3 days have been glorious. I'm counting down the hours until Monday when I get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment