1.18.2013

Holy Poop, I'm Tired...

Story of my life: I'm tired.

When I was getting out of rehab my biggest concern was that I would be bored. I was reminded of this a few days ago and I just can't help but laugh about it...sometimes I wish I was even a little bit bored, but I know that'd be worse than being busy. School is officially kicking my butt. Not the actual homework part (yet) but the long hours at the school and then coming to work after. Bad planning on my part, but not a lot I could do about it.

I'm thinking about having a "sick day" tomorrow so that I can get my house clean and sleep before a long weekend of working. I'm at work right now and I don't remember feeling this worn out/tired in a long time. My bed sounds heavenly and I wanna cuddle with Calv. Lets be real, I'll probably go to school and I probably won't sleep for 15 hours like I want to...but a girl can dream, right?

I know I often complain about being tired and wanting to sleep- and it's true. But I am also very grateful that I have a reason (lots of them) to get out of bed. I really do love school and I love having a job that allows me to study while I work. I have it pretty good and I am going to try and remember that more.

This weekend I get to see my aunt Mar and Annie Bee (and her husband & their new baby!!). It should be pretty stellar. Oh, and April & I have officially booked our trip to the Redwoods. Not sure why we're going other than April wants to go and I like driving. Yay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment