12.31.2011

i'm ungrateful these days

So, for a while I was doing really well with writing a gratitude list everyday and it really did improve my attitude; then I stopped doing it because Thanksgiving was over. Well, guess I better start those little lists again. Sorry if they're boring, but I enjoy them and I need to make them.

  • I'm grateful for almond M&M's- Joey gave them to me for Christmas. He knows the way to my heart. :)
  • I'm grateful that I got way too much sleep today. I slept from like 8am-8pm. Sick, I know. But it was much wanted. And I didn't even feel bad about it. 
  • I'm grateful for the new year coming up! 
  • I'm grateful that I have a nice, comfy bed. 
  • I'm grateful for my kitty, Calvin. For realz, who else would lounge around and sleep by my side all day? No one. He's the man. 
  • I'm grateful that I'm not wearing flip flops tonight. My toes would be frozen! Shoes are okay, sometimes. 
  • I'm grateful that I get to work on New Years Eve. Heaven only knows what a nightmare it'd be if I didn't have to work...
  • I'm grateful for my fam. It's been a fun couple of weeks over Christmas break. 
  • I'm grateful that it's basketball season. Boredom is easily cured with a nice game of b-ball. 
  • I'm grateful for all the things I learned over the last year. Some of it sucked..and still sucks, but that's life, I suppose. 
  • I'm grateful for my grandparents. <3 
  • I'm grateful for love, hope, and happiness. 
  • I'm grateful for Diet Coke. Man, these nights would suck a lot more without that stuff! 
  • I'm grateful for hot water to shower in- the hot water wasn't working a couple weeks ago for like 2 days and I thought I was going to die. I would have been an awful pioneer. 
  • I'm grateful for good friends. 
  • I'm grateful that I have everything I need, and most of what I want. :)
  • I'm grateful for New Girl. Funniest TV show ever. And I'm grateful that I can watch it for free online. Hulu.com is pretty awesome. 
  • I'm grateful that I can, for the most part, support myself. First time ever. 
  • I'm grateful for the great weather here right now. No snow= happy Jill. 
  • I'm grateful for the opportunities that I have in my life right now! So very blessed. 
  • I'm grateful that I can wake up and not feel like I'm about to die. Miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment