12.26.2011

Best Christmas EVER!

OMG, Christmas this year was more fun than I've had in a long time. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful friends and family that I got to spend time with over the last week or so. It's been very pleasant; I got hooked up with lots of awesome presents!


  • I got tons of stuff from my parents---gift cards, money, hair/make-up stuff (that I picked out), etc. 
  • April made me a magnetic Scrabble board that I absolutely LOVE! And some cute little scrabble coasters to go with it! 
  • Jazz got me a cute sweatshirt and some awesome sweatpants! I'm wearing the hoodie right now--I love it!
  • Jon and Marin made me a "JILL" board, gave me a cute necklace and some earrings! 
  • Joey gave me some Almond M&M's--that kid knows me a little toooooo well! 
  • Tannie and Mari gave me some cute jewelry and a gift card
  • Grandma and Grandpa gave me some "Hello Kitty" pants--perfect, even my grandparents know I'm a cat lady. 
  • Amy and Holli made me a cheese cake!
  • Mila and D brought goodies for me AND my cats! That's the cutest thing ever. 
  • Corinne gave my roomie and I a bunch of cute stuff for our apartment--the frame is my fav (so cute). 
  • I got some UNO cards from a White Elephant party--and parted with some candy panties in the same gift exchange. Damn. 
  • I got a cash bonus from my work--not a lot, but still....pretty cool. 
  • I'm getting paid for 3 days for working Christmas. Bonus. 
  • I didn't get drunk. Not even once! I remember all of Christmas this year- weird, and a little amazing.
  • I have played more rounds of Rummy with my grandparents in the last week than I have in the last 5 years and it's been a blast! My grandma can't remember what she cooked for breakfast, but she sure can play some cards!
  • Sub for Santa was a huge success and lots of fun! I'm relieved that it's over because I stress out about that kind of stuff, but I'm so grateful to everyone who helped make it possible! So awesome!!!
  • Work has been dead for the last 3 nights- I've had plenty of time to play Words with Friends, craft, visit with friends, dream up new plans for my life, and have lots of new tattoo ideas. Life is good.
Bring on the sober New Years! My boss asked if I wanted New Years Eve off...I laughed. I will be working--better safe than sorry, right?? I figure I might as well get paid to hang out than to be bored and lonely on the biggest drinking night known to man. Sober New Years Eve parties should probably last a little longer than 1am...just sayin'. 

Anyway....I guess it's time to think about some New Years resolutions, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment