- i miss you. a lot.
- i am lonely.
- i have a broken heart.
- i'm sober so i can't numb the pain.
- sometimes being sober sucks.
- i won't wake up feeling like i'm gonna die..even if i want to die.
- i adopted a cat. he doesn't take away my loneliness or my ache for you, but it's worth a shot.
- i have a rad roomie to hang out with.
- i can cry to my counselor about you and not feel so crazy for doing so.
- i have 4 months and 30 days sober today. wow.
- i have a great support group of friends that understand me.
- i haven't been in a drunken fight today. or the past almost 5 months.
- i get to be responsible.
- i have an HP who knows what's up.
Today kinda kicked my ass. Luckily, I got to talk to someone I know cares about me and who wants the very best for me. I told myself I wasn't gonna cry; that never works. Ya know...I've cried more this year than I can ever remember. I guess that's part of all this being "in recovery" shit. I hate crying. And I hate missing you. I guess such is life.
Maybe tomorrow will be a little more upbeat.