9.07.2011

Everything WAS bigger in Texas...

Hey ya'll. I just got home from Texas. It was fun but I'm glad to be back in Utah. I went to San Antonio for an A.A. Convention. I met some awesome people, learned some new shit, and got to take a break from real life for a few days.

While I was there I got to do lots of fun stuff! Here are some of my favs:

1. The River Walk. Coolest, prettiest thing ever. I took the "river tour" that was about an hour and a half long. The boat was packed (50 people) and I got to meet a nice gentleman and sweat all over him. Yummmmmy.

2. Avenue Q- the musical. To be quite honest, I had never heard of this musical until I was invited to see it. And I loved it! It was awesome. I wanna go again!

3. Ghost hunting. I was a baby but I loved it. We went to the creepy as hell old house and found some ghosts. Some people talked to them..I just watched. I got some good battle wounds from running away and I'm proud of them.


4. Ate some Texas BBQ...because who would go to Texas and not do that?!
5. Found my new favorite sandwich shop...and that's hard to do. I love sandwiches and this place rocked!

6. Saw my first A.A. fist fight. No joke. These guys were intense! I liked it.

7. Went to a drag show, of course. Also, got my first crush on a drag queen....she/he was HOT!
All in all, Texas was fun. I missed having my friends and fam for my b-day, but I'm glad I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment