9.25.2011

just another grateful sundayyyyy

  • I'm grateful that my house is cleaned up and decorated. It's cute and homey now. I like it. 
  • I'm grateful that I got some sleep today. I feel refreshed and ready to be at work all night. Thank heavens. 
  • I'm grateful that I get to spend time with my grandparents and mother tomorrow for our Gin Rummy card date. ( is that how you spell that?)
  • I'm grateful that I got to spend time with my sister today, even if it was a trip to Wal-Mart. 
  • I'm grateful that I got to hug Joey 3 different times today. I'm lucky to have him. 
  • I'm grateful that I'm getting a few extra hours at work this week. Overtime is a good thing for my paycheck. 
  • I'm grateful that my neighbors are so friendly. They've been very kind. 
  • I'm grateful for food. This morning I made a bomb ass egg sandwich for breakfast. Yum. 
  • I'm grateful that my dad drove me to work. Again. 
  • I'm grateful for Max and Lilly. I haven't seen them for a long time but they have a special place in my heart. I've been thinking about them a lot lately. Time to make a visit to SLC to see them!
  • I'm grateful for my grandparents in Florida. I don't see them often, but they are two of the most caring and loving people I know. 
  • I'm grateful for love.
  • I'm grateful that I'm Polynesian. What would life even be like if I were white?! Can't imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment