2.14.2010

some depot poetry

For a while, Anna (co-worker) and I were writing poetry every day, all day. I mean seriously, we even started a poetry (unbeknownst to the owners of the gas station in which we work) contest for all the Depot cracks. We wrote poems for our bosses, co-workers, friends, family, and random people we met. Some people thought we were weird, some thought we might be on drugs, and some just thought it was normal. I still have no idea why we decided to become Depot poets, but it sure was good times. So tonight, as I sit here bored and alone, I am going to write some Depot poetry for all my blog stalkers.

Okay, I lied. I am not really going to do that because I can't think of anything except that I'm tired and I want to go to bed and never wake up. I mostly just wanted to document this very special time of my life that I've had at the Depot. Poetry Days have been some of the best lived here in Depot Land and I don't wanna forget about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment