1.15.2010

this is how we do it..

I totally forgot about my old blog until today and boy am I glad I kept it around in the archives. It's funny how similar I was two years ago without knowing or being okay with a lot of the things that consume my life currently. Although I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm "on track", I know what I want and I know what I need to do in order to obtain it. Two years ago I was lost on multiple levels and it all makes sense. Hindsight is 20/20, right?

I'm just glad I didn't go along with the crowd on the things I was so confused over two years ago; while I will probably always struggle on some level with certain things, who doesn't? Had I gone along with what was "best for me" at that time and before that, I'd probably be married with two kids and one the way. Although that's great for some people, I would end up in a mental institution if I tried to be that person.

Maybe I'll end up in a mental institution regardless of what I choose to do with my life...but at least I won't be jacking up my kids by doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment