1.21.2010

sometimes I am a bitch and I can't stop.

I would apologize for my last few posts since I've been pretty bitchy, but I'm not gonna lie I am just being honest. I guess I could just say that even if you fall under any of the past couple of posts (fbook on your big wedding day, can't spell, etc.), I probably still like you even if I pretend that I wouldn't.

And lets clear up something else: I'm really nice sometimes. I care about people and I love being with friends. Just have some common sense and we'll be okay.

5 Things I'm grateful for:
1. A healthy body that allows me to do so many things.
2. Friends and family who love me no matter what I do or think.
3. Sleep. I just love it. No reason.
4. School. I sure complain about it a lot for liking it so much. I should just suck it up and shut up about it.
5. A job. It's not glamorous but it's a job and those are hard to come by in Utah right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment