1.01.2010

2010: resloutions

What time of year you ask? The time where I make a lot of resolutions, set out to accomplish them all, and usually only stick to one or two. This year is gonna be different though; I'm gonna make goals that I can/will keep. Here are my "resolutions" for 2010, baby. They are in no particular order at this point in time, although I guess I should probably rank them since that's what goal-oriented people do. I'll get to that someday.


  • This year I want to pass all my classes (again). Not only do I want to pass them, but I'm gonna get B's or better in all of them. Yep, you read that correctly. 
  • Get/stay at least semi-organized. I don't mean I'm going to have my room/bathroom spotless, although that'd be nice. What I'm talking about is on a much more simple level. I got a wallet for myself for Christmas and it'd be cool if I actually used it so that I don't lose my debit card, license and student ID every day. Baby steps...
  • Get my damn DUI taken care of once and for all. At this point I could care less what happens. It's been 8 months and still nothing has been done, for better or for worse. Yes, I wish I didn't have it but I do so now I just want to be done with it. 
  • Be a better friend, daughter, sister, co-worker, etc... If I say I'm gonna do something, do it.
  • Live more. Sometimes I worry too much and don't let loose enough. I want to be spontaneous, while still responsible. I want to take random trips, go on adventures, and have an awesome year!
Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!! 2010, oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment