9.25.2009

Sometimes I miss me some Lisa

If you were born before 1990 and don't know who Lisa Frank is, shame on you!


My sister brought home some stationary that she's gonna take on her mission and it was Lisa Frank style! I totally forgot about her until now and it's bringing back some hella good memories. I wasn't just an ordinary L.F.F. (Lisa Frank Fan). I was intense about the whole thing. I loved everything that she ever made which was expressed through my begging my parents, grandparents and anyone else who would listen to buy me her latest stickers, notebooks and other random shiz.

I just tried to google ol' Lisa to see what this lady looks like...I mean, not to be rude, but I highly doubt she's the most attractive human on the planet. I can only imagine, but I think she'd look a little something like this:

Either way, I hope Lisa's doing well and I'd like to thank her for sparking my creativity at a young age. ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. hahah oh lisa. jill don't covet my stationary too much. i'll write you on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Why did the fad ever die out?

    ReplyDelete