R.I.P. summer fun. I'll miss you dearly.
I'll miss :
- trips to the res. Oh how I love the res. Floating, swimming, fishing, laughing...ah, those were good times.
- playing outside in general. i don't play outside in the winter. barf.
- sleeping on the tramp
- going to the cabin
- my sister. *tear*
- fishing...even though i am terrible...
- not having a care in the world...
- star gazing
- reading outside
- reading for fun...fall and winter = reading for school...
- crusin' with the windows down on a hot day. ah, i love that.
- mostly I'll miss my flip flops. although i still break them out every chance possible, i utterly HATE wearing shoes.
Things I'm going to look forward to as winter comes:
- JAZZ season begins on Oct. 1! Can't wait to have Jazz parties.
- Volunteer at the Family Support Center
- Coach a Jr. Jazz team perhaps
- Go to school and learn new things. yay.
- Sledding with all my favorite kids!
- Drinking hot chocolate and holding hands to stay warm!
- Enjoying the beauty of snow, even if I do hate the cold!
- Volunteer with Hospice
- Snuggle up in a blanket and star gaze even if it's FREEZING. I like that.
- The holidays are always fun. I love spending time with the fam and friends.
- Since it gets dark early, now I have an excuse to go to bed at 9pm and not feel lame...well maybe a little lame, but hey!
- I can buy more sweatshirts and wear sweats to school. yippeeee.