Jill to the Rescue!
the 2010 airborne crisis
Once upon a time there was a girl named Jill, that's me.
She woke up like this:
After a trip to the store and buying some:
Jill put the tablet in a cup:
After waiting a few minutes, Jill drank the water/Airborne mixture. Uh-oh...it wasn't dissolved all the way.
Jill starting choking:
Since she's dramatic she ran downstairs, unable to breathe, and woke up her sister Anne:
Anne didn't know what to do, so after a few seconds the tablet dislodged itself. Jill and Anne laughed.
Anne went back to bed. Jill felt awesome and went to school.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
smartest person on earth
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)