12.19.2009

yeah, just call me nanny jill...

Today I got to play with my favorite kids on earth, minus their baby sis Kenlee. I picked them up from daycare at 3pm and the fun began...First we went to the new pet store in Cedar, which by the way is awesome! We held all sorts of animals and spent a while just looking around. After that we decided we'd have a photo shoot so we could give new pics of them to their mom. We ran home, changed clothes, and I attempted to do Kaidence's hair. I have no idea why I try to do other peoples hair when I rarely do my own, but that's beside the point!

Here's what we came up with:

Those are just a few of the many shots we took. Aren't these the cutest kids you've ever seen?! It was so cold outside and I thought we might die, but we made it!

P.S. don't judge my photography skills. I'm just tryin' to be creative for Amanda's Christmas present this year...and this is all I got. Take it or leave it, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment