12.22.2009

did i mention?

  • I love my real family
  • I love my pretend family
  • I love my baby sis 
  • I love Joey Cat
  • I love all of my friends 
  • I miss all of my friends that don't reside in Cedar City.
  • I am STOKED I passed all of my classes and am no longer on Academic Probation!
  • I can't wait to go back to school on Jan. 4, 2010!
  • My Jr. Jazz team is jazzy, and I think it's absolutely fab.
  • I have a car and that's a big accomplishment for me at this point in my life. 
  • My bed is better than your bed, unless you're April cause her bed is AMAZING.
  • I am excited to learn to play my Ukulele, finally. 
  • The only thing I've had to "eat" today is a Rockstar this morning for breakfast. I think my stomach is eating itself. 
  • I can't wait to go eat Taco's with my "family"
  • I get to talk to my baby sis on Thursday! YAY!
  • My parents are most definitely cooler than yours. Sorry, but you should be jeal. 
  • My friends have the cutest kids on earth. Every single one of them. And I'm glad that I can be their "Aunt Jill". I like that. 
  • I feel so happy. I haven't been this happy in a while. Pretty much, my life rocks right now and I wouldn't trade it for anything...unless you're offering to take me the Hawaii. That could most definitely be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment