9.16.2013


  • This semester I am doing my Senior Capstone- a research paper about whatever (within reason/within sociological perspective) I want. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do and that I was happy with it. And then I started research and decided that I have so many things I want to do it on and now I can't decide what to do. Whatever I end up doing, I know it'll be something that I care about and that will be interesting...so here's to making decisions and going with it. 


  • I went to SLC for the weekend and got to see friends and my sis. It was nice but I was definitely glad to get home. It was a quick trip and I was pooped the whole time- story of my life. Plus, I always like just hanging out at home on the weekends so that I can get caught up for the next week. While I was there I hit up IKEA! I got a really cute new duvet cover, duvet, sheets and a knife set with my birthday money. I have been wanting this stuff for about a year and I'm very happy I finally got it! I love me some IKEA and it makes me want to redecorate my house every time I go there!


  • School is going really well, other than my indecisiveness regarding my capstone, and I am enjoying having more freedom of when I do my hw. I only have 2 classes that have regular set times and the rest are "hybrid"/do it yourself classes and it allows me to be creative and also to sleep since I work graves still. I will be glad when this semester is over but I've still got a minute, so I'm not focusing on that part yet. 
  • I've had more sushi in the last 3 weeks than I had all year before that and it's been divine. I wish I could eat it everyday. I mean, I could, but that would be intense. I'm looking forward to having it again this weekend. Nom nom nom. Cedar City is not the capital of sushi (although I suppose we have an okay selection at Ninja, it's just not the same). I can't wait to live somewhere that I can get sushi anytime I want!
  • I found my dream school in Seattle, WA. It will take lots of time (working) and studying to get it, but that's my new dream. First choice is still UNLV for the MSW program, but if that doesn't work out....I've got back up plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment