10.16.2009

TGIF, Monsters, and no sleep...

Yay. Finally. Freaking. Friday. 



I got like 3.3 hours of sleep last night and if you know me, you know that I'm going to either cry a lot today or be the biggest bitch on the planet and quite possibly both.

On a different note, I'm about to send Enna the second letter since she's been gone. If you know me, you also know this is a huge accomplishment considering one of my best friends has been gone since June and I've yet to write her once. Yeah, I'm a bad friend sometimes. And I'm a sucky letter writer. Sue me.

I just finished the final touches on a paper that's due this morning. I'm not sure how I feel about it; I'm sure I could do a much better job but this will have to do.

I'm going to go drink 5 Monsters now. And tonight, maybe I'll go see Wild Things just to live on the edge..and stuff. Hope your weekend rocks.

*oh and look forward to my Monday Madness post...it's gonna be a good one. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment