10.06.2009

sleeping pills, grandmas, and school

I guess I'm turning into a grandma or something, but pretty sure I've either been in bed by 10:00pm every night or wanting to be in bed by then. I used to like nights. I was a night owl.

I blame school. I hate waking up every morning before 7:00am. I hate going to class to watch the freaking Discovery Channel. I could do that at home, thanks. And I would do it at 1:00am if I didn't have to wake my happy little ass up so early in the morning. Boo for stupid classes and waking up early.




P.S. I don't hate all my classes...just Diversity. My least "diverse" class. WTF.

P.P.S. This grandma is a legit drug user. I looked her up online. She's from FL. Maybe someday I'll end up looking that sexy...one can only dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment