10.08.2009

250 Days of Summer and sister sleepovers

Last night Enna and I attempted to watched her newest fav movie 500 Days of Summer. We only made it half way but it was cute. :) I'll finish the rest today, I'm sure.

We were busy cuddling, licking, punching, laughing and doing what we do best, not sleeping. Finally I had to go sleep in my own bed. It reminded me of my childhood.


I used to beg Anne to have sleepovers with me and she would always give in because she's cool like that. Anyway, after about an hour of fighting in bed I would want to sleep by myself but she would always get so mad and never want to leave so then it'd turn into a huge fight. I guess I'm just not meant to have a bed partner. Damn. It was fun anyway, Enna Poo.

I'll sure miss her while she's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment