10.14.2009

kissing with Jill: 1010

A kiss is a kiss...Or is it? Sometimes I wonder why it's so much fun to kiss some people and so awful to kiss others?



Note: This is just me thinking at 4am. Lets not read too much into this post, okay? :)

I'm not going to lie, I've kissed a lot of people in my day. I'm not ashamed and I'm not bragging, it's just a fact. It's weird how sometimes there is an insta connection (what we like to call chemistry) and sometimes there is an insta turn-off.
I'm waiting for the day that I am with someone who I can actually like and have chemistry with. So far it seems I've got one or the other, but not both--here's to hoping that one day it'll happen.

Top 5 things I require to be satisfied with a kiss:
1. No cold sores. Or any sores at all. I might love you, but I don't have to like you (or your sore).


2. Don't drool on me, please and thank you. You aren't a baby, keep it under control.



3. Chapstick is rad. Use it. I don't wanna eat your dead lip skin.



4. Lets be comfortable with one another. I guess I don't need to know your name as long as I feel okay about being with you...



5. Take it easy. My face isn't food and you're not starving. Just relax.




Over the past couple of years I had decided that I didn't like to cuddle, be touched, etc. I have recently decided to revoke that notion. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment